Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Boots and Luggage,Wind and Lillies

One of the perks of having small feet is being able to shop in the kids section of many stores, like for instance, Zara. Let me tell you I've gotten some of my favorite shoes at incredible prices in the kid section of that store haha. Here's a pic of a pair I bought today at another store's kid section.

Photobucket

Wishing I was there right now...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vogue UK

Only a few more weeks til my trip to Cuba! So excited!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those boots are awesome. I have small feet too ha!
    So lucky you're going to Cuba!
    kiss
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought it would be fun to be small enough to shop in the kids section! Every once in a while I can buy a sweater or something in a kids XL that fits ;)

    Have fun in Cuba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my sister's feet are so small she sometimes has trouble finding high heels. Love the dress on the third pic!

    Happy holidays to you, too! :)

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers