Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sundayy

It's Sunday already! The weekend past very quickly, but I'm happy because I got tons of stuff and homework done. I haven't really done any fashion posts lately, so here's one. The first two images are collages I made awhile ago. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of some of the sources...
from left to right: unknown, unknown, unknown, Jimi Hendrix, via fashion intuition, unknown, Mick Jagger,
Complot via 10 muses,



From left to right: Alexander Wang, Erin Wasson, Betty Carter, unknown, via Gold Dust Women, Missoni, Stockholm Street Style,






I have no clue where this pic is from, but I love the patterns and colors of this look.





Simple, yet effective. caroline.feber.se







I don't know where this is either, but it's a great example of layering with wardrobe basics. Anna Sui Fall 09.


Fendi Fall 09. Love the textures and dark colors. I love this collection. via Style.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers